FreeTextBox & ASP.NET2.0

Lloyd Dupont

has any FreeTextBox user manage to get it to run with ASP.NET 2.0 ?
I downloaded the latest version available (2.0.7) and I kept having problem:

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path
'/aspnet_client/FreeTextBox/Languages/en-US.xml'.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path
'/aspnet_client/FreeTextBox/Languages/en-US.xml'.]
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathCaching(String path) +762
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathInternal(String virtualPath)
+15 System.Web.HttpRequest.MapPath(String virtualPath, String
baseVirtualDir, Boolean allowCrossAppMapping) +189
System.Web.HttpServerUtility.MapPath(String path) +74
FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.LoadResource(Hashtable target,
String language, String cacheKey) +90
FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.GetResources() +144
FreeTextBoxControls.Support.ResourceManager.GetString(String name) +21
FreeTextBoxControls.Support.Helper.PopulateDefaultDropDownList(ToolbarDropDownList
toolbarDropDownList, FreeTextBox freeTextBox, ResourceManager
resourceManager) +1961 FreeTextBoxControls.FreeTextBox.OnPreRender(EventArgs
e) +466 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +90
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint,
Boolean

(I unsucessfuly try do use the aspnet_client directory in InetPub or create
one such directory into my app...)

Hermit Dave

add the Freetextbox directory to your applications roots
and then set the correct path in the controls property.

no i havent tried it on 2.0 but i had a similar problem a few days back.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

Lloyd Dupont

thanks, I will try that.

Lloyd Dupont said:
[...]

BTW, how do you do that?
I looked into the documentation and I indeed see a few XXXPath variable, but
they are all deprecated...

Lloyd Dupont said:
[...]

not a problem, I found it, I have to use the "SupportFolder" property!!

sage news:[email protected]...

Lloyd Dupont said:
[...]

great... sorry couldnt answer the earlier post... was away for a few hours
:)

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

Lloyd Dupont said:
[...]

now I begin to play with it, that's great!!

I had used the ImageGallery with it, superb!
And I wil try to write a SmilleyToolButton (with a graphical picker :)