    Screencap here:
    http://www3.telus.net/public/tao55/temp/screencap.jpg

    Any text editors that present this way?

    Michael Laplante, May 6, 2006

  2. Michael Laplante

    ironcorona Guest

    If you have the DOM inspector module installed in FF it will do the same
    job. Though it's not a text editor.

    I *think* composer in Seamonkey might have some support for this.

    ironcorona, May 7, 2006

  3. Michael Laplante

    rosed1 Guest

    rosed1, May 7, 2006
  4. Michael Laplante

    Xplanes Guest

    www.evrsoft.com has a free product called 1stPage 2000 which does the same.
    It looks Like Amaya supports more modern features. I'll give it a try
    myself.

    Lou

    Xplanes, May 7, 2006
  5. ewisoft: http://www.ewisoft.com/
    netpadd: http://www.netpadd.com/
    araneae: http://www.ornj.net/software/araneae/
    1st page: http://www.evrsoft.com/
    crimson: http://crimsoneditor.com/
    ezpad: http://www.mmedia.is/ezpad/
    acehtml: http://software.visicommedia.com/en/products/acehtmlfreeware/
    notetab light: http://www.notetab.com/
    html-kit: http://www.chami.com/html-kit/
    context: http://www.fixedsys.com/context/
    pspad: http://www.pspad.com/en/index.html
    websmill: http://www.xtreeme.com/websmill/
    metapad: http://www.liquidninja.com/metapad/
    quanta (linux): http://freeware.acehtml.com/
    tswebeditor: http://tswebeditor.net.tc/
    notespad: http://www.newbie.net/NotesPad/index.html
    grey matter pro: http://www.pagetutor.com/misc/grey.html
    editpad lite: http://www.editpadlite.com/editpadlite.html
    stones webwrite: http://www.webwriter.dk/english/index.htm
    matizha sublime:
    http://www.dohnews.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&file=index&func=display&ceid=3&meid=4
    nvu: http://www.nvu.com/
    SciTE: http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/SciTE.html
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    http://www.evandervaart.nl/ Edwin's persoonlijke web site

    Edwin van der Vaart, May 7, 2006
  6. Thanks for the extensive list but most of these don't display the code in
    the structure format that I'm looking for. Can you be more specific about
    which ones have the specific feature I'm looking for?

    Michael Laplante, May 7, 2006