ftp over ssl

epicwinter

I am looking for a free library that supports ftp over ssl. I have
used several ftp over ssh libraries(sftp), but unfortunately I require
ssl. The only ones i have seen that support ssl such as jscape or
jmethods require licensing fees. Anyone know of one?

Edwin Martin

I am looking for a free library that supports ftp over ssl. I have
used several ftp over ssh libraries(sftp), but unfortunately I require
ssl. The only ones i have seen that support ssl such as jscape or
jmethods require licensing fees. Anyone know of one?

Look at this page:
http://www.ford-hutchinson.com/~fh-1-pfh/ftps-ext.html

On the second half of this page is a long list of client programs.

Many of them uses the free openssl as the library, so there might be the
answer:

http://www.openssl.org/

Edwin Martin

epicwinter

yeah all these programs are client based and I am looking for a library
to integrate into my software. And I don't really want to implement
ftp using openssl myself, i am sure it is doable but i just don't have
time to take this on.