FTP put via ASP using Visual Basic

TRB_NV

I've read hundreds of posts regarding this, but haven't got a working
solution yet. Does anyone have a working snippet of code from an ASP page
that can be used to upload a file to an FTP server? I read all about INET,
but due to some licensing issues it won't work.

I've got an unrealistic deadline from management and amazingly finished
everything else, but this last bit is holding me up.

Thanks

Roland Hall

:
: I've read hundreds of posts regarding this, but haven't got a working
: solution yet. Does anyone have a working snippet of code from an ASP page
: that can be used to upload a file to an FTP server? I read all about
INET,
: but due to some licensing issues it won't work.
:
: I've got an unrealistic deadline from management and amazingly finished
: everything else, but this last bit is holding me up.

This looks like the one I wrote in WSH. It appears you must have an .ocx
file on the client for it to work because it needs access to the
wscript.shell, as mine does.

http://benmeg.com/index.asp?url=/code/asp/ftp.asp.html#

If that doesn't work for you, I saw others:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=ftp+put+using+asp

--
Roland

This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
or fitness for a particular purpose.
-Technet Knowledge Base-
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;kbhowto&sd=TECH&ln=EN-US&FR=0
-Technet Script Center-
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp
-MSDN Library-
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp

TRB_NV

BULLSEYE!!

Thanks a million...my project is complete with a working automatic FTP
eCommerce system at 11:22pm with a mere 38 minutes to go before GO-LIVE.

Roland Hall

:
: BULLSEYE!!
:
: Thanks a million...my project is complete with a working automatic FTP
: eCommerce system at 11:22pm with a mere 38 minutes to go before GO-LIVE.

Ah, it was nothing. You don't have to pay me a million unless you want to
consider that a tip?!
Let's go out and spend your new bonus to celebrate! *honk honk*

Roland