Full trust and medium trust in .net and websites

Linda

Hi,

I have around 100 hosted sites and all of them run in "medium" trust as set
in the machine.config. I want one of the sites to run in "full" trust and
the rest in medium trust. How do I set that up in the machine.config or the
policy files? Is there a way to specify one site to run in full trust and
all the others in medium?

I am not allowing my other sites to change the trust level, impersonation by
themselves.

Many thanks,

Linda

Dominick Baier

Hi Linda,

use a location element in machine.config

<location path="Site/App">
<system.web>
<trust Level="Full" />