Fullscreen using IE6 and windows CE.NET

stef

Hello,

Is it possible ?

Watever i do, i always have location and menus bars...

I need to launch a new window without those items....

Thanx for the help

kaeli

Hello,

Is it possible ?

Watever i do, i always have location and menus bars...

I need to launch a new window without those items....

window.open("url","name","toolbar=no,menubar=no");

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_
0.asp

~kaeli~
All I ask for is the chance to prove that money
cannot make me happy.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

stef

Thanx kaeli...

BUT ... it doesn't work with CE.NET
Nor fullscreen, neither toolbar...
The only way i know is to ask final user to set the fullscreen himself...
I need to find a way to do it automatically

Anything else ?

Stef

kaeli

Thanx kaeli...

BUT ... it doesn't work with CE.NET
Nor fullscreen, neither toolbar...
The only way i know is to ask final user to set the fullscreen himself...
I need to find a way to do it automatically

Anything else ?

That's standard. If that doesn't work, and your syntax is correct,
including quotes, etc, then the problem is with the browser for windows
CE. I think it has to be cut down from the normal browser to fit in
memory for a PDA, so it may not support all the same things. I've not
programmed for it, so I couldn't say one way or the other. You might
have some luck in the microsoft newsgroups...

Do re-post here if you find a solution...I'm ever the curious one. :)