Fun ruby project needs developers

Mike

A friend and I have been kicking around the idea of building a purely OO
MUD (MultiUser Dungeon - a type of online text game) for awhile. I
decided to write the game in Ruby, and have started developing it. None
of the coding is too terribly complex, so it's really a fun project to
hack on. If anyone is interested in helping, check out the sourceforge
project page @ http://www.sf.net/projects/rbmud/. The project is
completely open source, and any prospective developers do not need
guru-level knowledge of Ruby. A good understanding of the concept of OO
programming in Ruby should be more than enough. Please check out the
project site or email me if you are interested!
-Mike

gabriele renzi

il Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:04:54 +0000, Mike
<manlief@fas.[NOSPAM]harvard.edu> ha scritto::

Are you alread aware of http://www.faeriemud.org ?
note that I'm not saying you to stop your own project, good luck :)