Function Planning

Joined
Feb 19, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am going to school for computer science and game design. Learning the language isn’t the hard part for me.

When given a problem to write a program for I am having a hard time breaking the problem into small enough steps to write good pseudo code which then makes writing the actual code much harder.

Is there any techniques that professionals use to help break down what is needed into small enough steps. Maybe a better way to ask is what is a technique to write great pseudo code?