GCC Manual

Arun Kumar

hello,

which is the best book for GCC reference. and where can i download
the manual for GCC compiler.

Arun Kumar

Steve Martin

Leonard said:
But perhaps what you really want is a programming book. Any of the
standard books on the C language will do. I still like Kernighan and
Ritchie.

In addition to standard programming texts for C, I'd also recommend
"Using C on the UNIX System" by David Curry, from O'Reilly books.
It contains a lot of UNIX-specific stuff (i.e. pipes, network
sockets, process management and so forth) that won't be covered in
a "standard" C programming text.