Getting started with the User Interface Process Application Block

Brendan Reynolds

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to use the UIPB in my
ASP.NET application. I've looked at the documentation and the examples, but
those show what an application that uses the block will look like when it is
finished. What I think I need is a walk-through that illustrates the
beginning and intermediate steps. Does anything like that exist?