Giving Web User Controls designer support

SimonH

Hi all,

I know its possible to give custom controls designer support, but is it possible
to give this functionality to a user control.

I have a user control that I use a lot and the properties that I've created
inside it don't show up in the property inspector even though I have

[Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue(""), Description("The number of columns
that the text box allows")] directly above the property.

Is there anything else I need to do, or is it just not possible

Thanks

Simon

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Anders is correct, but this is rectified in asp.net 2.0. I know it isn't
here yet, so why bother with the tease, but just trying to give you hope for
the future. Oh that and designer support for master pages...

bill