Global.asax

thomson

Hi all,
I would like to know Will i be able to call a javascript
function from the Session_End Event Handler, Or is there any better way
of doing it.

Thanks in Advance

thomson

Scott Allen

No, not on the server side. there is no client browser connected when
Session_End fires on the server - in fact the browser might be closed
or the client's computer turned off by that point.