gnuplot

Joined
Feb 24, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm trying to use gnuplot with C++. I'm using visual studio if that matters. All that I have done so far is write

#include <gnuplot-iostream.h>

and I'm already getting thousands of errors of many times from "too many arguments ..." to "can not redeclare ..." Has anyone worked with gnuplot? Any idea what would be causing this?

Ad