    I would like to buy some books of asp.net.
    Can anyone suggest me some good ones for developer?

    Thanks in advance

    Ann, Jan 6, 2004

  2. What level are you? I assume beginner. The Sam's Teach Yourself books
    are always good for a general intro, etc. But I really like the APress
    books for just about anything. I find them easier to read with better
    explanations, etc. I was never fan of Wrox books (note APress bought
    Wrox and I believe its library recently).

    They recently released a 'best practices' book as well:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=pd_sim_art_elt/002-2069195-3204847?v=glance

    Craig Deelsnyder, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Ann

    Jim Nugent Guest

    I like the Microsoft Press books such as _Microsoft ASP.NET Programming
    Using Microsoft Visual C#.NET_ by Duthie. There is probably one Based on
    VB.Net as well.

    OTOH you can save your money and just read the .Net Framework and Visual
    Studio Help files. These are excellent and might be all you need.

    Jim Nugent, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Ann

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Alvin Bruney, Jan 6, 2004