Good asp.net examples - Any website suggestions?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dave Smithz, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. Dave Smithz

    Dave Smithz Guest

    Hi there,

    I need to find some websites that show a good example of using ASP.net as a
    front end to MSSQL. I have to demonstrate this to a potential client and
    they want an idea of what the forms can look like.

    Ideally there would be forms showing inserting customer etc, just like a
    traditional Access application or something, and the database that they want
    built is to have a diary function which will be central to the running of
    there business. So any examples of a webpage where appointments can be put
    in would be great.

    I'm actually a bit of an ASP newbie myself so I did try to find things like
    this, but only seem to be able to find examples of specific controls or
    quite simple websites.

    Kind regards

    Dave

    Dave Smithz, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Dave Smithz

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Karl Seguin, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Dave Smithz

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Oct 26, 2004
  4. Dave Smithz

    Dave Smithz Guest

    wrote in message > My first suggestion would be that you look at the ASP.Net
    Starter Kits:
    Thank you for that Karl. They do serve as good quick examples actually.
    Cheers

    Dave Smithz, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Dave Smithz

    Dave Smithz Guest

    Thank you for this. I know this is a bit of a silly question, but how do I
    get it running so I can view it running. I downloaded and extracted the
    files, and I have all the aspx files. I used my trial version of Visual
    Studio.net to attempt to use the aspx files as components to no avail. Any
    pointers appreciated.

    Kind regards

    Dave

    Dave Smithz, Oct 26, 2004