Good ASP.Net Forum

Nick Berardi

I am looking for a good ASP.Net forum that will support aynonomouse
users. I don't care if I have to pay for it or not, but if I don't have
to pay for it, it would be so much sweeter. :)

Any suggestions from the community.

Nick

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Is there something you can't get here in
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet? This place has a lot of great guys
and gals and a good spirit.

I am looking for a good ASP.Net forum that will support aynonomouse
users. I don't care if I have to pay for it or not, but if I don't have
to pay for it, it would be so much sweeter. :)

Any suggestions from the community.

Nick

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Nick,

Here is the best ASP.NET forum. Please refer to the following URL for the
detailed information of Microsoft Communities.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/default.mspx

If you have any feedback, please feel free to let me know. Delighting our
customers is our top priority.

If you really want another forum of ASP.NET, please try the following:

http://www.asp.net/Forums/default.aspx?tabindex=1&tabid=39

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
<MCSD>
This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.