    Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Jacques

    Jacques Wentworth, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Check "ASP.NET Unleashed".

    Jose Luis Manners, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Jacques Wentworth

    Mary Chipman Guest

    David Sceppa's "ADO.NET" and Kalen Delaney's "Inside SQL Serverr 2000"
    are must-have for data access and SQLS reference. There are also many,
    many other great books out there as well as free resources on the web
    from gotdotnet.com, microsoft.com/sql, msdn, etc.

    --Mary

    Mary Chipman, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Jacques Wentworth

    SStory Guest

    I second that. It is a great reference,but it doesn't show much about using
    from the IDE...so there are somethings to learn there.

    SStory, Jul 31, 2004