Good .Net Books

Jacques Wentworth

Hi

I'm looking for good ASP.NET and SQL books. I have: Visual Basic .Net and
the .Net Platform: An Advanced Guide (Apress). A very good book to use
coming from VB 6.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jacques

Mary Chipman

David Sceppa's "ADO.NET" and Kalen Delaney's "Inside SQL Serverr 2000"
are must-have for data access and SQLS reference. There are also many,
many other great books out there as well as free resources on the web
from gotdotnet.com, microsoft.com/sql, msdn, etc.

--Mary

SStory

I second that. It is a great reference,but it doesn't show much about using
from the IDE...so there are somethings to learn there.