Google API

VX

I recently downloaded and setup my account to use google api.
so far, the documentation and online resources are giving the impression of
the api as a marketing-research type tool.
I was wondering if someone have really cool ideas of making use of google
api (besides the market-research thing described in the docs) and dont mind
sharing

Roedy Green

I recently downloaded and setup my account to use google api.
so far, the documentation and online resources are giving the impression of
the api as a marketing-research type tool.
I was wondering if someone have really cool ideas of making use of google
api (besides the market-research thing described in the docs) and dont mind
sharing

I write the Google people every month or so, mostly with some idea to
speed up spidering. They send me nice automated thank yous, but so
far as I know, they have not even read the proposals.

I have some search engine ideas in my student projects.

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/searchengines.html
http://mindprod.com/projdomainsearchengine.html
http://mindprod.com/projimagefinder.html
http://mindprod.com/projsearchenginesharpener.html

VX

I was originially thinking of introducing a search facility for my site
using google apis (as a test project). thanks for the links
btw your site is really good! :)