Got error msg while Debugging : Error while trying to run project: ...

^CrazyCoder^

Dear all,

Incase someone could give me a helping hands:

I'm developing my web app using vb.net 2002/Framework 1.0 (and event upgrade
to Framework SP2).
I can't do local debugging on my dev machine and I got ..

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. Catastrophic failure
Would you like to disable future attempts to debug ASP.NET pages for this
project?"

I have checked on msdn .net support pages but seem I can't find my solution.

Please help
Thanks in advanced.

^CrazyCoder^

More infos:

And I'm using: administrator user and have checked it was a member of
debug.group
... ..

Thanks in advanced
/