    Please let me know where can I get it.

    Thanks,
    NIs

    imonline, Dec 26, 2006

  2. imonline

    zb Guest

    zb, Dec 26, 2006

  3. imonline

    imonline Guest

    Hi zb,

    Thanks for the reply. But the link you gave only provides US locations.
    I need it for the entire world.

    Please let me know if you can help me out here!!!

    Thanks,

    imonline, Dec 26, 2006
  4. imonline

    Jacob Guest

    A click on the link "Foreign Names" on the left sidebar would have
    brought you what you want.

    Jacob, Dec 26, 2006
  5. imonline

    imonline Guest

    Hiu Jacob,

    Thanks for the reply. Even if I follow that link I am not getting that
    databse.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks,

    imonline, Dec 26, 2006
  6. imonline

    Jacob Guest

    You should try to read the site. Even if it does not point you directly
    to what you want it has valuable information and you will find a link
    to this page - http://earth-info.nga.mil/gns/html/namefiles.htm which
    has the database dumps.

    Jacob, Dec 26, 2006
  7. imonline