GridView AutoFormat

Greg Smith

I have applications that I compile for different departments. All the
departments are satisfied with one of the AutoFormat GridView themes,
but not all the same one. I get stuck with reformatting all the grids
before releasing them to the users.

Is there a way to select one of the AutoFormat themes, (like
'professional') in code? I would love to do this with conditional compiles.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kevin Fernandes

Greg said:
I have applications that I compile for different departments. All the
departments are satisfied with one of the AutoFormat GridView themes,
but not all the same one. I get stuck with reformatting all the grids
before releasing them to the users.

Is there a way to select one of the AutoFormat themes, (like
'professional') in code? I would love to do this with conditional
compiles.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I too am looking for something like, if you find anything please let me
know. In the mean time I have been working on a theme set for the
"Professional" format with skins and CSS, its not yet done and is a lot
more work than one might think. I can't understand why Microsoft did
not use the Theme and skin features they tout so much for this purpose,
its seems reasonable that they would.

Kevin F.