Gridview editing readonly columns return null

tbirg

I have a webpage I am working on which reads from an access DB using
an access data source and populates a gridview. When I use the edit
button to edit the row I only have one column which is not set
readonly. When I hit the update link all the readonly rows turn into
nulls.

I have tried this with my app as well as a test app with pub.mdb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ad