gui program launched from aspnet user

memememe

I am launching a program with a GUI from asp.net, but aparently the aspnet
user doesnt use the same screen as my logged in user, how can I make the
program I launch appear on the monitor?

Girish Bharadwaj

memememe said:
I am launching a program with a GUI from asp.net, but aparently the aspnet
user doesnt use the same screen as my logged in user, how can I make the
program I launch appear on the monitor?
umm.. that is because ASP.NET runs under the credential of ASPNET user.
First off, why? ..
If you really need to do this, you might want to write a listener
running on startup (not necessarily a service) on a remote pipe for
messages from the ASP.NET application and when you want to display the
UI, you can send the message to this listener and it can in turn display
the UI.