[Gui] Which GUI is available with Ruby?

Flaab Mrlinux

Hi again!

Othew newbie question :)

I'd like to develop programs with graphical user interface. Which guis
are available with ruby? And where can i find a tutorial for them?

Thanks.

PD: Over linux XD

Austin Ziegler

Hi again!

Othew newbie question :)

I'd like to develop programs with graphical user interface. Which guis
are available with ruby? And where can i find a tutorial for them?

Please google for this. I have seen four discussions about this in the
last month, so there are recent relevant hits.

-austin

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

WoodHacker

I'd like to develop programs with graphical user interface. Which guis
are available with ruby? And where can i find a tutorial for them?

I've used Tk and Fox (http://www.fox-toolkit.org/), both of which are
very good and run on both windows and Linux. But of late I have
switched to RubyGtk2
(http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Ruby/GTK) which I like
even better than the other two.

There are other GUI systems, however. Check out the new Ruby Way book
for intro examples.

Bill