Guitars for 0$ !!!!!

Andrew Thompson

And the chicks for free !

Please refrain from requoting the URLs of
spammers. At least not unless you mangle
them, as I did to the above URL. (Extra
'points' awarded if you can mung the URL
in a funny or sarcastic way.)

Andrew T.

Lew

Andrew said:
Please refrain from requoting the URLs of
spammers. At least not unless you mangle
them, as I did to the above URL. (Extra
'points' awarded if you can mung the URL
in a funny or sarcastic way.)

And I certainly would not add to that a recommendation to email the spammer
directly, as I did in my upthread response. Two spams don't make a right.

Besides, it's probably a throwaway email address. (e-mail address removed) was
(e-mail address removed) (or some other digit) when they spammed earlier.

Tom Mabe, the comedian who plays phone pranks on telemarketers (his albums
cost money) phoned up a bunch of telemarketers at a telemarketing conference
some months back. He called them in their hotel rooms at about 2 or 3 a.m. to
pitch a (fictitious) product to them. He recorded the calls and made an album
of them.

Kind of interesting to hear how spammers react to being spammed.