    Best wishes to all of you and your families, and may we all enjoy
    more of Ruby!

    -Ben

    Benjamin Stiglitz, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Benjamin Stiglitz

    James Britt Guest

    Thanks! Same to you and yours, and to all hackers everywhere.

    Even those who don't use Ruby.

    :)

    James (~4 hours from next year)

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools

    James Britt, Jan 1, 2006

  3. (1..10).to_a.reverse.each do | sec |
    puts sec
    puts 'Happy New Year!' if sec == 1
    end
    Aye!

    ~ ryan ~

    J. Ryan Sobol, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Happy New Year all! (Just turned it here on the East Coast)

    Gregory Brown, Jan 1, 2006
  5. ------=_Part_1101_3483468.1136092671522

    Happy New Year everyone -- It's sure gonna be exciting times for all us
    Rubyists!!!

    Cheers,
    Obie

    ------=_Part_1101_3483468.1136092671522--

    Obie Fernandez, Jan 1, 2006
  6. Soon the evil GC will come and take you a Year. ;-)

    I always disable GC before making statements using code!

    -Ben

    Benjamin Stiglitz, Jan 2, 2006