    I've already found out som tips how to do it but I wasn't succesfull
    implementing that.

    Could anybody please give some advice?

    morbo, Jul 4, 2006

  2. morbo

    Phlip Guest

    You must use Google to find the best forum for that. This newsgroup is
    only qualified to discuss the raw C++ language itself.
    At a guess, and don't reply because this is off-topic, WinXP is based on
    WinNT, which is a fully protected-mode OS. You cannot reach out to
    hardware; you must always go through a secure driver. So if what you need
    is impossible, you might not find many tips about it!

    Phlip, Jul 4, 2006

  3. morbo

    morbo Guest

    Sory, it was OT

    anyway - it's not as you say

    e.g. for processor you can use CPUID assembler instruction and for BIOS
    and Motherboard you can read the beginning of physical memory (and
    that's what I need to do - is there a way to read the memory in windows
    even if it's protected and you use the 4GB for a process ??)

    morbo, Jul 4, 2006
  4. morbo

    W Marsh Guest

    1) Wrong group

    2) You didn't quote any messages.

    People just aren't going to be willing to help you when you can't even
    be bothered to learn Usenet.

    W Marsh, Jul 4, 2006
  5. Go here to ask that question:

    www.ocregister.com

    Go to the want-ads section. Post your carreer opportunity
    there. Make sure you offer a reasonable salary and fringe
    benefits. I'll do the job for you if you give me 75K/year,
    permanant full-time employment with good health insurance,
    within 5 miles of Tustin, CA.

    You might also try asking in these two newsgroups:

    comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 (I set followup to here)
    microsoft.public.win32.programmer

    (Deja vu. How many times do I have to repeat this tonight?)

    --
    Cheers,
    Robbie Hatley

    Robbie Hatley, Jul 5, 2006