hash implementation or API for Visual C++ ?

andreas gammel

I want to use Perl hash functionality (hashes of hashes, arrays of
hashes, hashes of arrays) in my C programs.

Other Perl functions (split, chomp, regular expressions) would be
welcome too.

Is there a C/C++ implementation of hashes/arrays ?
Is there an Perl API/library for Visual C++ ?

cheers
A.

Jim Gibson

andreas said:
I want to use Perl hash functionality (hashes of hashes, arrays of
hashes, hashes of arrays) in my C programs.

Other Perl functions (split, chomp, regular expressions) would be
welcome too.

Is there a C/C++ implementation of hashes/arrays ?
Is there an Perl API/library for Visual C++ ?

Associated arrays (hashes) are implemented in C++ by the Standard
Template Library (STL). They are called "maps" there.

There is a Perl-Compatible Regular Expression library available for
C/C++. Google for it.

FYI: this newsgroup is defunct. Try comp.lang.perl.misc in the future
for general Perl questions. You might have better luck asking questions
about C/C++ in a C or C++ newsgroup.