HDLScore Code coverage FSM extraction

Tony Smith

Hi,

I am mucking about with the HDLScore code coverage tool (through
Cadence).
I am attempting FSM extraction but am having problems with the 'conv'
functions in the RTL.
I set_fsm_attribute correctly, then extract_fsm successfully.
However, my scripts fail due to 'conv_integer' and
'conv_std_logic_vector' in the RTL.

has anyone had this problem? or any ideas to solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Tony