Hello,who can help me!

birdprince

I have implemented a C++ COM,which contains two interface in one
coclass.
when i use this COM in python:
dll=win32com.client.Dispatch("XXXXX")
then i can only call default interface's method,but can't call non
default interface's method.
who can tell me how to call non default interface's method.
thank you very much!
you can send the answer to my mailbox:[email protected]

Diez B. Roggisch

I have implemented a C++ COM,which contains two interface in one
coclass.
when i use this COM in python:
dll=win32com.client.Dispatch("XXXXX")
then i can only call default interface's method,but can't call non
default interface's method.
who can tell me how to call non default interface's method.
thank you very much!
you can send the answer to my mailbox:[email protected]

AFAIK win32com only supports IDispatch-based interfaces, not custom
interfaces.

Diez