Hello

saritha14

Hello Good Evening to one and all,
I am stuck up with the code for a game application, please help
me out i getting a good result.

Hope you all are familiar in powerpoint presentations, in that we have
boxin, boxout modes for the templates(screens to appear) a bit later
again at the end it should get inside(boxin) display using java applet
and servlets.Along with that i have to trace the pixel position,

how can i trace the boll ??

Thanking You,
cutegirl

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 21, 3:01 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:

Sub: Hello

Note: that having a descriptive title
is far more effective at getting the
right answer*. E.G. a title such as..
'Applet in PowerPoint presentation'
Hope you all are familiar in powerpoint presentations,

No. At least, not in any detail.
..in that we have
boxin, boxout modes for the templates(screens to appear) a bit later
again at the end it should get inside(boxin) display using java applet
and servlets.Along with that i have to trace the pixel position,

how can i trace the boll ??

* Perhaps someone who knows powerpoint
might understand what the heck you are
talking about, by 'boll', for example.