Help again :((

Domestos

Okay,

I've got some piccys (as links) on my site that have the on-focus wotsit
(i.e the piccys change when the mouse hovers over them)

now the problem is that on a 56k modem ...

the page graphics load okay but when the user clicks on the piccy an unsitly
black bo appears until the 2nd image is uploaded.

Is there anyway I can upload the second image while the page is uploading??

Thanks
Domestos

stef

Domestos said:
Okay,

I've got some piccys (as links) on my site that have the on-focus wotsit
(i.e the piccys change when the mouse hovers over them)

now the problem is that on a 56k modem ...

the page graphics load okay but when the user clicks on the piccy an unsitly
black bo appears until the 2nd image is uploaded.

Is there anyway I can upload the second image while the page is uploading??

Thanks
Domestos

Yes: Pre-load the images using javascript something like this:

<script language = "JavaScript">
piccy1 = new Image();
piccy1.src = "piccy1.gif";
piccy2 = new Image();