Help embedding object within aspx page

teejayem

I have created a UserControl within a Class Library Project type.
I will be using this as I want the object to perform some ClientSide
scripts.
I have built the project and copied the DLL to the root of my aspx
page and have used the following tag within my aspx page.

<object> id="CleintControl"
ClassID="ClientControl.dll#ClientControl.Main></object>

For some reason no matter what I do the object does not render into my
browser. It just displays as a small square.

Sorry if this is not enough information,

Does anybody know why?