Help JQuery

Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this error its giving me.
I searched the code, looked at all the .js i need to call but i really don't find where the error is.

Am i missing something?
I cannot make the dropdown to work correctly.
Code1.jpg
Code2.jpg
Error.jpg
Result.jpg

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
243
Reaction score
29
It looks like you're pulling in your custom JavaScript (main.js, I presume?) before you're actually importing jQuery. Throw main.js at the bottom of the list of script tags.