Help JQuery

Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I would appreciate if someone could help me with this error its giving me.
I searched the code, looked at all the .js i need to call but i really don't find where the error is.

Am i missing something?
I cannot make the dropdown to work correctly.
Code1.jpg
Code2.jpg
Error.jpg
Result.jpg

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
It looks like you're pulling in your custom JavaScript (main.js, I presume?) before you're actually importing jQuery. Throw main.js at the bottom of the list of script tags.