help me in learning java

deva

hi, i am devendra a electrical student. i dont know much about the
computers no i am intrested in learning java please help me in learning
java ( from basics)

Chris Smith

deva said:
hi, i am devendra a electrical student. i dont know much about the
computers no i am intrested in learning java please help me in learning
java ( from basics)

You need to find a book or a class. Newsgroups are fine for asking
specific questions that have definite answers... but you can't expect
someone to start from scratch and teach you. This is just the wrong
medium for that.

Do you have a book or a class? If not, people in this group can
probably recommend books. I'll start with the obvious: Bruce Eckel's
"Thinking in Java".

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation

IchBin

deva said:
hi, i am devendra a electrical student. i dont know much about the
computers no i am intrested in learning java please help me in learning
java ( from basics)
Take a look at this..

Sun's "The Really Big Index"
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/reallybigindex.html