Help needed in debugging Web Service

Suganya

Hi,

I have a c# solution(say a) which has a web project. Also
in this solution, there is a web reference to my web
service.

My web service is in a different solution ( say b).

When I set breakpoint in the web project, I am able to
debug my web project.
Similarly when I set break point in the web service, I am
able to debug my web service.

The problem is:
When I have breakpoint set both in the web project and web
service, I want to step into my web service from the
client code. This does not work.

This is what I am doing:
1. I have set breakpoint in the web project and it is in
the debugging mode.
2. I have set breakpoint in the web service.
3. Debug property of the web service is set to 'Wait for
an external process to connect' . Then I press f5 in the
web service project. I get the following error.

"Error while trying to run project: Unable to start
debugging on the web server. A debugger is already
attached. Would you like to disable future attemtps to
debug ASP.NET pages for this project?"

Regards,
-Suganya