Help On Getting A Form To Work

Bad Little Kyle

Yes, I'm back with one more question, but it's probably really simple for
you guys! Recently I spent time creating a web-based form for our company
so that a customer can input all of his own information and set up how he
wants his/her stamp to look, then it will be sent to us via e-mail so we can
then look it over and determine what the final cost would be. But there's
only one little problem.

When the customer inputs his e-mail address, our hope is that we could then
reply to that form (using Outlook/OE or some other e-mail client) by just
hitting the "Reply To" button. Trouble is after someone submits the form to
us and we receive the e-mail, the "Reply To" field comes up with our own
address and not the one they input as their e-mail address. Not that big of
a problem, but if you're in a hurry and forget to copy-n-paste his/her
e-mail address from below into the reply field you'd get it coming right
back to you.

The link to the form (still in the works) is
http://www.shelleystamp.com/quote/index.htm ... and thanks for any help :)

Kyle =)

Daniel

Bad Little Kyle said:
[...]

I looked at the code, but it's hard to say anything when I can't see how the
mail is actually sent. Are you sure you're using Javascript to send the
mails with the form data? There's nothing in the form data that would cause
that behaviour, it seems more like there's a server-side script that needs
fiddling =)

Bad Little Kyle

Daniel said:
I looked at the code, but it's hard to say anything when I can't see how the
mail is actually sent. Are you sure you're using Javascript to send the
mails with the form data? There's nothing in the form data that would cause
that behaviour, it seems more like there's a server-side script that needs
fiddling =)

Damn if you weren't so right! I contacted the host of our site and they
fiddled with something on their end and now it flies. Gee, I think I might
be getting the hang of this thing ;-) Thanks Gang!!

=)