Help to get a copy of A. D. Booth, "A signed binary multiplication technique,"

Weng Tianxiang

Hi,
I appreciate if you can help me get the copy of the following two
papers:
A. D. Booth, "A signed binary multiplication technique,"
Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics, pp. 236-240,
June 1951

O. L. MacSorley, "High-speed arthmetic in binary computers,"
Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 49, pp. 67-91, Jan. 1961.

Thank you.

Weng

Eric Smith

Weng Tianxiang said:
I appreciate if you can help me get the copy of the following two
papers:

There's this thing called a library... the cool thing about it is that
there are a whole bunch of them, scattered throughout the world...

bybell

http://bwrc.eecs.berkeley.edu/Classes/icdesign/ee241_s00/PAPERS/

O. L. MacSorley, "High-speed arthmetic in binary computers,"
Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 49, pp. 67-91, Jan. 1961.

Reprinted in "Computer Arithmetic" by Swartzlander 1990.

-t

Weng Tianxiang

t,
Thank you very much.

Could you help to locate the second paper:
"O. L. MacSorley, "High-speed arithmetic in binary computers"
Proceedings of the IRE, vol. 49, pp. 67-91, Jan. 1961. "

The paper develops a new method called 'Modified Booth Algorithm'. It
should be at the UCB library.
Could someone transfer the second copy to me:
(e-mail address removed)
It may belong to 'Password Area'.

Weng