HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Harvey, Jul 16, 2004.

  1. Harvey

    Harvey Guest

    Do you like code?

    Do you love hack out code?

    Where is your future going?

    Do you have a plan for tomorrow?

    Join an international organization that cares for code too, but more an
    international organization that cares for you too.

    Life is a risk, if you don't take chances you shall never win.

    ENTER IOYX

    www.ioyx.com

    Harvey, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Harvey

    Daniel Guest

    It doesn't rub my back, but I don't hate it either.
    I like it when people who write in English can actually express themselves,
    but I have no idea what you mean.
    Away from you.
    I'm going shopping. You?
    I think you need to read a few books before trying out philosophy.
    Exit Usenet.

    Daniel, Jul 16, 2004