help: why the Application_Start will be called multi times

Guest

I have built a web application and I put some code in the Application_Start, but what surprised me is that these codes are called more than one time. Actually when a new request is begin, these codes will be called

Could anyone help on this? Thanks a lot

I'm using Visual Studio .Net 2002 & Windows Professional 2000 & .Net Framework 1.1

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

application start only gets called once when the application starts up. if
it gets called multiple times, it means that your application is terminating
frequently - not a good sign. are you sure it is the application_start?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]