Help with DOMtabs slideshow behavior

bombaru

I've put together something based on DOMtabs code that will tab through
divs. I am trying to repurpose it as a product display widget. You
can see it in action here:

www.rule13.com/bumtags/widget.html

It is currently working as designed, however, I would like to extend it
to initially load as a lideshow. I would like to have it loop through
in a slideshow fashion once it loads and stop/resume on
mouseover/mouseout (keeping the current functionality).

The DOMtab script includes controls for "next" and "previous" which I
am not currently using. My thought was to somehow piggy-back off of
those functions for the slideshow functionality. As you may have
guessed... this is above my JavaScript knowledge.

I would REALLY appreciate any help/advice you might be able to give me.

Thanks.

Russ