Help with Error Message

David

I am running my ASP.NET app, and it keeps bombing out. Well, that is
nothing unsual except that on this particular server, I just get this error
message and nothing else.

*************begin**********
Page Error

An unexpected error has occurred on this page. The system administrators
have been notified.
*************end***********

I am not getting the usual error message with a ton of information like the
stack trace, the offending line of code, etc. I've worked with 3 other
servers with ASP.NET apps set up and haven't seen anything like this.

I've checked the following:
- All dlls are compiled in debug mode
- I've tried to change the CustomErrors tag in Web.Config to "off" and back
to "RemoteOnly"
- Check the IIS settings (We aren't even doing ASP, so this shouldn't
matter).
* set Enable ASP Serverside script debugging
* set Enable ASP clientside script debugging