help with postback-less calendar control.

Ramakant

hi,
I need to create a Calendar control that does not do postback when a date is
selected...any ideas on how to do this

thanks in advance
Ramakant

lisa

So said:
Can u post some of your code where you want to prevent the postback.

a date
is

I have one, but I think it's IE only. If you want it, I can post the
code.

Lisa

Ramakant

thanks all...but i was looking for some sort of a solution that does not
require hand coding javascript...apparently its not possible without
javascript..so thanks again