help with tabs

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by anush, Jul 23, 2008.

  1. anush

    anush Guest

    anush, Jul 23, 2008

  2. anush

    SAM Guest

    anush a écrit :
    Ha! Oui ! pas cool !

    When tried the demo ... closing a tab gives as result :
    no content of no tab is displayed :-(
    You have to click once more on the tab you want to see.

    Perhaps could you ask to the creator of this code why the tab seen is
    emptied when you close another tab ?
    (as that doesn't with a browser)

    SAM, Jul 23, 2008

  3. anush

    anush Guest

    This seems to be working properly with Firefox2. Firefox3 is giving me
    the problem. Can anybody help me out

    -
    Anush

    anush, Jul 28, 2008