help with tabs

SAM

anush a écrit :
Has anybody here used this code?

http://www.fueledsoftware.com/ajax-tabs-reloaded-based-on-the-havoc-studios-arti

When I close the tab, it doesn't focus back on the other tab. Can
anybody here me out with this.

Ha! Oui ! pas cool !

When tried the demo ... closing a tab gives as result :
no content of no tab is displayed :-(
You have to click once more on the tab you want to see.

Perhaps could you ask to the creator of this code why the tab seen is
emptied when you close another tab ?
(as that doesn't with a browser)

anush

anusha écrit :

Ha! Oui ! pas cool !

When tried the demo ... closing a tab gives as result :
no content of no tab is displayed :-(
You have to click once more on the tab you want to see.

Perhaps could you ask to the creator of this code why the tab seen is
emptied when you close another tab ?
(as that doesn't with a browser)

This seems to be working properly with Firefox2. Firefox3 is giving me
the problem. Can anybody help me out

-
Anush