Help with XSLT

Discussion in 'XML' started by MissM, Sep 18, 2012.

  1. MissM

    MissM

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am using xslt to transform XML output from my Filemaker database so that
    I can re-import it (to synchronize the data after it has been copy-edited externally).
    The whole business works fine with one exception. In the xml file, some text
    has visual tags such as <hi rend="italic"></hi>. The xslt does not bring this
    tagging into the transformed file. I have tried using
    <xsl:copy-of select="note"/> and
    <xsl:value-of select="note"/>

    either one of these brings the text perfectly, but not the <hi> tags.

    ideas?

    I'm using oXygen 12.2 and FMProAdvanced 11.
    thanks!

    MissM, Sep 18, 2012