Hi All,

anu

Hi All,

H1 processing has been started. Interested candidates can
forward your updated resumes. For further information you can e-mail
to (e-mail address removed) or you can reach me directly swapna@040
40133999.

Thank You.

Warms and Regards,
Swapna. A,
HR-Operations,
BSV Technologies,
E-mail id: (e-mail address removed),
Ph. No: 040-23412110.

Bernhard Sturm

Dylan said:
What on Earth is "H1 processing"?
h1: heading 1 is used in (X)HTML-documents to denote the topmost heading
hierarchy. It seems as if the OP has just discovered that his or her
browser processes h1 headings successfully, and they are now starting a
big party to celebrate this discovery. Quite an interesting business model.

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Toby A Inkster:
Parsing a number of web pages and extracting their headings?

Haven't we all been doing that for a long time? Who could dispense with a
user style sheet that displays the h1 content first, in a well-controlled
manner? It's a powerful tool for seeing immediately whether a web page was
created by someone who has at least a slight idea of what web authoring is.

Regarding "H1 processing", I think we just got spammed and trolled.

Harlan Messinger

Dylan said:
What on Earth is "H1 processing"?

He could be referring to US foreign worker visas, such as the H1B. But I
don't know why processing would "have started" at this particular time.
A new allotment is made available each October, at least for the H1Bs,
as I understand it.