Hi Ben

Phil Kempster

Dear Ben

Just to let you know that we shall be up at Woodside this Sunday and
most of Monday. Helping John to work on his bathroom downstairs. I think
he and Phil are going to put up the blue board (waterproofing). But we
are also going to go to a wine tasting at Bird in Hand, a winery just
near to them. So likely a lot of the bathroom work will get shifted into
Monday! We also have to take the car to Oma's to store while we are away.

Talk to you later.
Love, Mum and Phil

Blinky the Shark

Phil said:
Dear Ben

Just to let you know that we shall be up at Woodside this Sunday and
most of Monday. Helping John to work on his bathroom downstairs. I think
he and Phil are going to put up the blue board (waterproofing). But we
are also going to go to a wine tasting at Bird in Hand, a winery just
near to them. So likely a lot of the bathroom work will get shifted into
Monday! We also have to take the car to Oma's to store while we are away.

Talk to you later.
Love, Mum and Phil

Ahh, the joys of news and mail clients bolted together for the
computer-impaired. :)

Blinky the Shark

mbstevens said:
And failing that, they could have
used any one of the hundreds
of groups with ".test" in their name.

Why would someone who thought they were uploading an email look for a
Usenet .test group for it? A mistake is a mistake -- but intentionally
looking for a way to mis-send an email to a Usenet .test group would be
moronic.