    i wanted to know how can we hide the
    taskbar of windows operating system ( codding help)

    thanks

    focode, Apr 17, 2008

  2. focode

    Jan Thomä Guest

    You can do it by placing your mouse cursor on top of it until it turns into
    a resize handle and then drag it down (assuming you got it on the bottom of
    the screen).

    Jan

    PS: http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/extra/fullscreen/index.html
    that might be helpful in case you are talking about a Java App doing this
    for you ;)

    Jan Thomä, Apr 17, 2008

  3. focode

    Roedy Green Guest