Hie Rubyists!

Shubhra

------=_Part_721_21254806.1138972211172

Hello ppl!

Its great to c all of u rolling here..
I hv just joined in and obv wanted a lil help..
I hv done quite a bit with Ruby and now moving to RoR..
Can any of u provide me with a good tutorial or an ebook for Ruby On
Rails..whr it starts right from the scratch. Like developing simple web
applications..etc etc.
Hope its not a trouble.
Waiting.
Thanks and Regards.

--
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

-Abraham Lincoln

------=_Part_721_21254806.1138972211172--

Doug Bromley

I never used to be so prickly about spelling but please, _please _ use
complete words - not 'text speak'. Its infuriating when reading text
all day to have some thats lazily thrown together, like its on a
mobile phone.

it has numerous links to tutorials (from scratch) and ebooks.

Here: www.rubyonrails.org

Lyle Johnson

Hello ppl!

Its great to c all of u rolling here..
I hv just joined in and obv wanted a lil help..
I hv done quite a bit with Ruby and now moving to RoR..
Can any of u provide me with a good tutorial or an ebook for Ruby On
Rails..whr it starts right from the scratch. Like developing simple web
applications..etc etc.
Hope its not a trouble.
Waiting.
Thanks and Regards.

Welcome, Shubhra!

I wld rcmd Agl Wb Dvpt w Rls fm teh Pgtc Pgmrs. Sm othr Rls bks r on
teh way sn 2.

Hope this helps,

Lyle

Shubhra

------=_Part_965_29917727.1138973272415

Thanks!
:) I'll try look into these tomorrow. Packing up for the day.
Thanks again.
@Doug : I'll be careful in future.

Welcome, Shubhra!

I wld rcmd Agl Wb Dvpt w Rls fm teh Pgtc Pgmrs. Sm othr Rls bks r on
teh way sn 2.

Hope this helps,

Lyle

--
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

-Abraham Lincoln

------=_Part_965_29917727.1138973272415--

Shubhra

------=_Part_1033_26759265.1138973654088

Yeah!
I am through Poignant guide already.
Loads of stories man !!
Bores me after a while.

I think you've been working with Python a little too long.

Try the documents listed here:

http://www.rubyonrails.org/docs

I'm currently working my way through the Poignant Guide. It's... uh...
non-traditional. :)

--
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.

-Abraham Lincoln

------=_Part_1033_26759265.1138973654088--

why the lucky stiff

Shubhra said: