Hierarchical Webgrid

kaytejt

The examples that I have seen on Hierarchical Webgrids use
oledbdataadapters to get tables when doing a databind to the webgrid.
However, since I am using stored procedures that return back datasets,
I keep getting a "Object reference not set to an instance of an
object." error when I try to add the relations.

ds = contractUnderwriting.GetCUPipeline(statusValue, Profile.OrgId)
ds1 = contractUnderwriting.GetCUPipelineFilter(statusValue,
Profile.OrgId)

when I call the procedures and put them in a dataset..

and

finalds.Relations.Add(ds.Tables(0).Columns("WORKOBJNUM"),
ds1.Tables(0).Columns("WORKOBJNUM"))

when I try adding relations to the columns within the datasets.

Any suggestions?